Blue Star Red Dot
May 17, 2017 | 6-9 PM
It’s RED DOT time again! Save the date for Blue Star Contemporary’s most beloved annual event on Wednesday, May 17, 2017. Red Dot Co-chairs Ryan Rue & Eric McCormick and Cathy Cunningham-Little & Ken Little, and a committee of friends and family invite you to celebrate BSC and San Antonio’s artists at the 27th annual Red Dot.
This year, we honor Adair Sutherland, a contemporary art doyenne who was amongst BSC’s first members of its Board of Directors. Joining her is fellow honoree, artist Kent Rush, who also helped shape the art landscape of San Antonio that remains vibrant today.
Blue Star Contemporary’s Red Dot art sale is an annual fundraiser supporting the non-profit’s dynamic contemporary art exhibitions, education programs like the MOSAIC Student Artist Program, and numerous community outreach efforts while remaining a favorite celebration of local artists, collectors, and contemporary art enthusiasts. Red Dot supports San Antonio’s artists and its longest-running venue for contemporary art through sponsorship and art sales. With 100 artworks offered for sale with the proceeds equally shared between the contributing artists and Blue Star Contemporary, Red Dot introduces emerging and established artists to collectors by fostering relationships, cultivating the arts community, and enriching the creative economy.
We hope you will join us for a spectacular evening of art, friends, and cocktails on May 17th!
For additional details about sponsoring Red Dot, or participating as a collector, please contact Elaine Leahy, Blue Star’s Development Manager, by phone at 210.227.6960 or by email at email@example.com .
- Capital Group
ADAIR FLAIR SPONSOR
- Valero Energy Foundation
RUSH TO THE TOP SPONSOR
- Argo Group
- ART STAR SPONSORS
- Ann Griffith Ash,
- Christopher C. Hill
- Guillermo Nicolas & Jim Foster
- Rick Liberto/Ricos Products Co., Inc.
- Cavender Audi
- C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.
- Joan Kelleher
ARTS ADVOCATE SPONSORS
- Brainiacs/Ford, Powell, & Carson
- Davis, Cedillo & Mendoza, Inc. Attorneys at Law
- Katy & Ted Flato
- Annette & Patrick Hartsell
- Erika Ivanyi & Matthais Schubnell
- Sara & Jeremy Jessop
- Drs. Gemma Kennedy & Bradley Kayser
- Luther King Capital Management
- Francesca Mannix and Scout Guide San Antonio
- Rachel Mauldin Art Services, LLC
- Connie McCombs McNab
- Lyn & Pete Selig
- Silver Eagle Distributors
- Penelope Speier & Sonny Collins
- Wanderlust Ironworks
- Mary Ann & Mike Beach
- Caring Solutions San Antonio
- Kristen & Rick Casey
- Flora Crichton
- Magdalena & Raul Gaona Jr. MD
- Haus Collective
- Allison Hays Lane
- Susan Oliver Heard
- Kristin & Clay Hefty/DADO Group
- Elizabeth & Hunter Houston
- The John & Florence Newman Foundation
- League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) Council 4359
- Joy & Jimmy LeFlore
- Kim Lewis
- Melissa & Kelton Morgan
- Catriona Morrison
- The Ramsey Family/Golidad, TX
- Robey Architecture
- South Texas Money Management
- Trinity University