- May 31: Kathy Sosa: “Kathy Sosa”
- Jun 6: Sherry Owens: “Texas Tough: Sherry Owens - Origins”
- Jun 6: Sharon Kopriva: “Texas Tough: Sharon Kopriva - From Terra to Verde”
- Jun 6: Amita Bhatt: “Texas Tough: Amita Bhatt - Depends Who You Ask”
- Jun 6: Jill Bedgood: “Texas Tough: Jill Bedgood - Book of Hours: Intervention ”
- More »
- May 22:
Red Dot 2013
- More »
- Mar 22, 2013-Mar 1, 2014: “Art in the Garden 2013” (San Antonio Botanical Garden)
About San Antonio Botanical Garden
In an effort to collaborate with community organizations and inspire creativity throughout San Antonio, Blue Star hosts a series of rotating sculpture exhibits at the San Antonio Botanical Garden.
The 33-acre San Antonio Botanical Garden is located at 555 Funston in San Antonio. It is open to the public 7 days a week from 9 am to 5 pm. Admission is $7 for adults, with discounts for children, senior citizens, military personel and students.
116 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX 78204
(210) 227-6960 | Contact Us | Hours
Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum is supported by: San Antonio Department of Cultural and Creative Development, The National Endowment for the Arts, Texas Commission on the Arts, Ricos Products Co., Inc., The Capital Group Company: Home of American Funds, H-E-B, Rackspace, NuStar Energy LP, Frost Bank, The Fund, The Smothers Foundation, Valero Energy, Strasburger Price Oppenheimer Blend, Alturas Foundation, Argo Group, The Flohr Family Foundation, RBC, Alamo Beer, Silver Eagle Distributors LP, Republic National Distributing Company, Hotel Valencia, Citrus at Hotel Valencia, Boeing Employee Community Fund, Blue Star Community Partners and the Blue Star Board of Directors and Members.
© Contemporary Art For San Antonio 2013