DateFriday, December 2, 2011
Time6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
LocationBlue Star Contemporary Art Center
Related ExhibitFour Decades with Colour
- Nov 7: “Blue Star Contemporary at Luminaria ”
- Dec 4: “Spatial Planes”
- Dec 4: Fernando Andrade: “Tierra y Libertad”
- Dec 4: “Northern Triangle”
- More »
- Nov 7:
Topographies of Grace
- Nov 19:
Blue Star Black Tie Bingo
- More »
- Feb 28, 2014-Jan 31, 2015: Richard Hunt: “Art in the Garden 2014” (San Antonio Botanical Garden)
Seniors & B-Cycle Members: $3
Military, Veterans, Students with ID and Blue Star Members: Free
First Friday - December 2, 2011
December 2nd is First Friday!
What’s New This First Friday...
- Special Holiday Music, presented by BONESHAKERS BICYCLE PUB, featuring musical groups from The Circle School & Blessed Sacrament Elementary, and The Weetles.
- Three new exhibitions from Phillip King, Philip John Evett, and Harold Wood.
What is First Friday?
On the First Friday of every month Blue Star Contemporary Art Center stays open late, until 9 pm. Because all exhibitions open on the first Thursday of every month, there is always at least one new exhibition to see each First Friday. Often, Blue Star will offer live music, drinks, a raffle, a Membership special, or some other special event on First Friday. As a result, most of the other galleries and businesses within the Blue Star Arts Complex stay open late as well, with the celebration extending through the King William area. Due to high attendance, parking at the complex is limited.
116 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX 78204
(210) 227-6960 | Contact Us | Hours
Blue Star Contemporary gratefully acknowledges major support from the City of San Antonio Department for Culture & Creative Development; The Lifshutz Family; Ann Griffith Ash; The Brown Foundation, Inc.; Charles C. Butt; Capital Group; Penelope Speier and Sonny Collins; H-E-B; Ricos Products Co., Inc.; Valero Energy Corporation; and Weston Urban. Additional essential support is provided by 1010 South Flores Lofts and 1111 Austin Highway Lofts; Argo Group; Bury, Inc.; Casa Rio & Schilo's; C.H. Guenther & Son, Inc.; Pat and Geof Edwards; Frost Bank; King William Association; Muñoz and Company; The NRP Group, LLC; Rackspace; Silver Eagle Distributors; Strasburger & Price, LLP; Texas Commission on the Arts; and the Community Partners, Members, Individual Donors, and Board of Directors of Blue Star Contemporary.
© Contemporary Art For San Antonio 2014
- Nov 19: