DateFriday, December 10, 2010
Time12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
LocationBlue Star Contemporary Art Center
Related ExhibitCrossovers: Materials and Metaphors
- May 31: Kathy Sosa: “Kathy Sosa”
- Jun 6: Sherry Owens: “Texas Tough: Sherry Owens - Origins”
- Jun 6: Sharon Kopriva: “Texas Tough: Sharon Kopriva - From Terra to Verde”
- Jun 6: Amita Bhatt: “Texas Tough: Amita Bhatt - Depends Who You Ask”
- Jun 6: Jill Bedgood: “Texas Tough: Jill Bedgood - Book of Hours: Intervention ”
- More »
- May 22:
Red Dot 2013
- More »
- Mar 22, 2013-Mar 1, 2014: “Art in the Garden 2013” (San Antonio Botanical Garden)
Black Box Lunch
On Friday, December 10 from 12:30 to 1:30, Blue Star Contemporary Art Center will host its second Black Box Lunch event, featuring curator Meredith Dean and visiting artists Ivano Vitali (Italy) and Joan Hall (St. Louis).
Spend your lunch hour enjoying a delcious box lunch from SIP and getting a first-hand glimpse into the lives and work of contemporary artists from around the globe.
Delicious box lunches from SIP are available for $7.95. Lunch orders must be made in advance, and can be made by calling Emily R. Barker, Support Monitor at 210.227.6960. The deadline for lunch orders is Wednesday, December 8 at 5:00 pm.
116 Blue Star, San Antonio, TX 78204
(210) 227-6960 | Contact Us | Hours
Blue Star Contemporary Art Museum is supported by: San Antonio Department of Cultural and Creative Development, The National Endowment for the Arts, Texas Commission on the Arts, Ricos Products Co., Inc., The Capital Group Company: Home of American Funds, H-E-B, Rackspace, NuStar Energy LP, Frost Bank, The Fund, The Smothers Foundation, Valero Energy, Strasburger Price Oppenheimer Blend, Alturas Foundation, Argo Group, The Flohr Family Foundation, RBC, Alamo Beer, Silver Eagle Distributors LP, Republic National Distributing Company, Hotel Valencia, Citrus at Hotel Valencia, Boeing Employee Community Fund, Blue Star Community Partners and the Blue Star Board of Directors and Members.
© Contemporary Art For San Antonio 2013